About Check in Canada
Co-owned by the Hotel Association of Canada and the Canadian Hotel & Lodging Association (made up of provincial hotel associations across the country), Check In Canada™ is a made-in-Canada online booking solution that streamlines the guest experience, while driving economic prosperity for Canada’s tourism and hospitality industries.
Check in Canada™is designed to complement other distribution channels and expand e-commerce capabilities. The platform drives direct bookings by connecting consumers directly to listed properties’ online reservation systems. In addition, the platform highlights Green Key certified properties, creating awareness of the industry’s sustainability efforts – a key motivator of consumer travel behaviour. Participating accommodators are granted access to real-time reports with detailed analytics, enabling them to track efforts and adjust marketing campaigns as necessary.
We Are Here to Help You
- For program details, benefits or technical inquiries, please contact Check In Canada™ at email@example.com.
Benefits of Check in Canada
Through Check In Canada™, millions of potential guests can easily connect directly to your online booking system, improving the guest experience, reducing your acquisition costs, and allowing you to build a direct one-on-one relationship with your guest.
Check In Canada™:
- Puts more money in your pocket: Commission-free and affordable annual fees that keeps valuable tourism dollars in Canada
- Drives Direct Bookings: Used by destination marketers and demand generatorsto help drive direct bookings to your property
- Expands your distribution channels: Complements other distribution channels and expands your e-commerce capabilities
- Backed by the industry:Supported by the Hotel Association of Canada and provincial associations across the country
- Puts Sustainability at the forefront:Showcase your Green Key Eco-Rating on listings
- Regenerates interest in local markets:Features a packaging engine and Itinerary builder to encourage package creation
- Consumer feedback and accessibility ratings: Provided by TrustYou and Planat™ (Rick Hansen Foundation)
Your Check In Canada™ service includes:
- A listing on www.CheckInCanada.com
- Access valuable Check In Canada™ data and customer analytics reportsto guide your marketing investments
- Access to Check In Canada’s™ administration portal allows for modifications to your listing.A refreshed listing on your Provincial, regional, and city destination marketing organization (where applicable) that connects directly to your reservation system, showing consumers your rates & availability, with no additional inventory management required
What Does It Cost?
Lodging properties will be listed for Free until March 1, 2022
Because Check In Canada™ is owned by the Hotel Association of Canada and the Canadian Hotel & Lodging Association, our goal is to keep our members’ money in their pockets. Accordingly, if lodging properties wish to remain listed on the Check In Canada platform after the free period expires, the annual fee beginning on Mar 2, 2022 will be:
$ 300 + HST per lodging property, which includes all listings and reservation fees.
Please note there is no obligation and no penalty if properties do not wish to continue with the Check In Canada listing after March 1, 2022.
Connect with Check in Canada:
Getting Started with Check In Canada™
1. Verify your property’s information on www.CheckInCanada.com and notify us of any updates to photos, property description, or amenities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We encourage provincial and local destination marketing organizations to include the Check In Canada™ booking widget on their websites. This will ensure the maximum number of referrals are sent to your property. We would be pleased to provide a customized proposal for your destination marketing organization based on the number of hotels, attractions and features requested.
3. Users Guide
We Are Here to Help You
For program details, benefits or technical inquiries, please contact Check In Canada™ at email@example.com.